- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 800000 INR
With our rich experience in the market, we are presenting our clients the finest quality Wall Plaster Machine. The manufacturing process of this machine is carried out according to the set industry standards using the best grade components that are sourced from renowned vendors of the market. Our offered machine has gained huge demand in civil industry for various types of construction purposes. In addition to this, the offered Wall Plaster Machine can be availed by the clients at reasonable rates.
- Long operational life
- Robust construction
- Smooth functioning
- Durable finish standards
- Three phase mixing pump available for interior and exterior coatings (gypsum, mortar, render)
- Simple and robust in design
- Can easily be filled with premixed materials from bags and from silos
- Horizontal material feeding, avoiding spilling of materials
- The pump transports the mix through hoses to the spray gun
- The spray gun with help of compressed air sprays the material on the required surface
- Cylindrical mixing tube available with "guillotine" closing system
- Electric box with automatic shut off system for pump & compressor. The electric box is sealed well for protection against dust & water
- Holders for accessories and big toolbox for tools available
- When the pressure of water is less, the machine is switched off automatically
- A two direction switch on the electric board guarantees correct turning direction
- Continuous mix guaranteed with perfect water dosification and regulation with flow meter
- The machine can be equipped with a cable remote control for special applications
- User-friendly due to ergonomic design
- Easy to install and transport
- Easy to clean and simple to maintain
- Big toolbox for tools
- Machine available with 4 wheels to ensure easy transportation on work-site
- Automatic shut off system.
- Compressor 250 l/min.
- Water Pump.
- Tool and Cleaning Kit.
- Spray Gun.
- Mixing shaft.
- Warranty Certificate.
- CE Certificate.
- Parts book and manual.
- Tool Kit (spanners).
- Stator / Rotor.
- 10 m mortar hose Dn 25 mm.
- 10 m air hose 3/8".
- 5 m water hose 3/4" + suction valve.
- 25 m electric cable 5x2'5 mm2
5 to 45 l/min*
Approx. 40 m*
Approx. 20 m*
30 bar max
Power main motor
Power feeding motor
250 l/min - 5 bar - 0,9 kw
Nec. water pressure
Power connection (5x2,5mm2)
400 V - 50 Hz 3 P+N+T 32A/6h
Dimensions LxAxH (mm)
1.420 x 660 x 1.540
130 l approx.
Weight without compressor
C-199, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi, Delhi, 110028, India