With our rich experience in the market, we are presenting our clients the finest quality Wall Plaster Machine. The manufacturing process of this machine is carried out according to the set industry standards using the best grade components that are sourced from renowned vendors of the market. Our offered machine has gained huge demand in civil industry for various types of construction purposes. In addition to this, the offered Wall Plaster Machine can be availed by the clients at reasonable rates.
- Long operational life
- Robust construction
- Smooth functioning
- Durable finish standards
- Three phase mixing pump for interior and exterior coatings (gypsum, mortar, render)
- Simple and robust.
- Can be filled with premixed material from bags or from silos.
- Horizontal material feeding, avoiding desagregation of materials.
- The pump transports the mix through hoses to the spray gun, where with help of compressed air, the material is sprayed on the surface.
- Cylindrical mixing tube with "guillotine" closing system.
- Special designed electric box with automatic shut off system for pump and compressor.
- Holders for accessories and tools.
- In case of loss of water pressure the machine is switched off automatically.
- Sealed electric box to avoid damage by dust or water.
- The correct turning direction is guaranteed by a two direction switch on the electric board.
- Perfect water dosification and regulation with flow meter to guarantee continuous mix.
- For special applications the machine can be equipped with a cable remote control.
- Easy to use due to ergonomic design.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- For easy transportation between floors on site the machine can be taken to parts within minutes.
- Big toolbox for tools.
- Machine with 4 wheels for easy transport on site.
- Low filling height.
- Automatic shut off system.
- Compressor 250 l/min.
- Water Pump.
- Tool and Cleaning Kit.
- Spray Gun.
- Mixing shaft.
- Warranty Certificate.
- CE Certificate.
- Parts book and manual.
- Tool Kit (spanners).
- Stator / Rotor.
- 10 m mortar hose Dn 25 mm.
- 10 m air hose 3/8".
- 5 m water hose 3/4" + suction valve.
- 25 m electric cable 5x2'5 mm2
5 to 45 l/min*
Approx. 40 m*
Approx. 20 m*
30 bar max
Power main motor
Power feeding motor
250 l/min - 5 bar - 0,9 kw
Nec. water pressure
Power connection (5x2,5mm2)
400 V - 50 Hz 3 P+N+T 32A/6h
Dimensions LxAxH (mm)
1.420 x 660 x 1.540
130 l approx.
Weight without compressor